Please copy and paste the questions to your blog. Answer the questions there and remember to include a link back to Wednesday Medley. Then leave a link to your blog below so we’ll all know where to visit to read your responses.
1. Space. The final frontier. October 4th — 10th is World Space Week. Over the course of your lifetime, how many solar systems or science projects have you created for the school Science Fair? Were any of your projects memorable? Have you ever peered through a telescope or visited a planetarium? Been away from city lights and enjoyed the night sky?
Bonus question: If you helped your child or a younger sibling with a science project, what grade did you receive?
2. It is also National Carry A Tune Week. Do you sing in the shower? In a choir? Carpool karaoke? Whistle while you work?
3. On this day in 1992, seventeen-year-old Michelle Knapp was watching television when she was startled by crash in the driveway. Little did she know but she'd have to cancel her date with her boyfriend. Her Chevy Malibu had been struck by a meteorite!
What is the strangest excuse you've ever heard? Or come up with?
4. Happy Birthday, John Winston Ono Lennon! John Lennon was resistant to The Beatles wearing identical suits which played a part of their early image leading to commercial success.
Have you ever worn a uniform or an outfit that you disliked?
5. We are in the midst of the Major League Baseball playoffs.
At the time of writing, the New York Yankees swept the Minnesota Twins to advance to the American League championship.
Is there a team you are cheering for? Is your team out of contention? Do you prefer a different sport? Or are sports not your thing?
6. Tell us something interesting about your week.
Please don't forget to leave a link below and thank you!